Friday, May 18, 2012

Giving feedback

As a photographer, I always go into a portrait session with a general idea of what I want to get. For a family portrait session, this will usually conform pretty well with what the family wants - a nice whole family group shot, as well as smaller family groupings. For senior portrait sessions, since I will have met with the senior prior to the session, I hope to have learned enough about the senior to have an idea of what he or she is looking for as well. However, it is always possible that during the session, my vision will differ somewhat from the client, or the client may not like a certain aspect of the photo that I think looks good. That is why, during the session, I provide seniors (and families) with the photos we are getting while we are shooting them. This way, clients can give me instant feedback on their thoughts, and I can make any changes to satisfy them.

The other aspect of feedback is leaving testimonials or reviews of your experience with us. We do our very best to satisfy our clients, and writing a short review will help other potential clients in their decision to (hopefully) use our services as well. We will be putting up a testimonial page soon, but reviews can also be left on our Google listing. Just click on the following address to be taken there. http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=12332136893548158186&q=drazen+imaging&hl=en&authuser=0&cd=1&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=DHS2T5a2A4eSNsLp8dAG&dtab=2&action=open.

No comments:

Post a Comment