Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Underwater fashion photoshoot

For a long time, I've been fascinated by underwater fashion images, and have wanted to try this type of photography. This summer, I became determined to make this happen. With the help of designer Caroline Williard, we had access to a pool to shoot in (although it turned out we weren't really allowed to shoot there - a story for another time). I went ahead and purchased an underwater housing kit for my Canon G12 camera as well as an underwater strobe. We had our first test shoot yesterday, to practice for a more elaborate underwater fashion shoot scheduled for tomorrow. The camera housing worked wonderfully, and here are some of my favorite images we got. Thank you for Caroline Williard and Nadia Nascimento for being my test models.









No comments:

Post a Comment