Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First shoot in New Studio

Yesterday I had the great pleasure of shooting for the first time in my new  studio with a wonderful model - Linzy Anna.

I always like getting beauty shots shot against a white background. Since I don't have any backgrounds up yet, I thought it would be interesting to try shooting against the white brick. I think it worked pretty well, and that was without throwing extra light on the brick to wash it out.
Beauty shot against white brink.


We had about 3 hours to work together, so I tried to shoot in as many spots as we could. Here are some more samples from what we shot together yesterday.

Downstairs in front of white brick

Downstairs by metal door

Upstairs standing in window

Upstairs leaning on cross-beams

Upstairs in front of rolling door
Upstair on couch in front of dark brick
Outside in front of metal siding
There are still several spots that we didn't yet have chance to try out, especially outdoor spots in front and around the corner. Check back soon for additional new studio shots!


1 comment: