Monday, August 20, 2012

Open House

Yesterday I held an open house for my new studio. We had a variety of people come through, and everyone loved the new studio, especially those who had been in my previous one. Between the exposed brick walls, windows, amount of space and backyard area, everyone is very excited to see what I can do with this new studio space.

I am still waiting for the Soulard Cultural Resources to approve my signage, and once that is up, I should have the visibility I am hoping for. My conditional use hearing is set for next week, and once  that has gone through, I should have all my paperwork, permits and licensing that I need.

I am very excited to be in this part of St. Louis, Soulard is a wonderful neighborhood. This morning I found out that my residential neighbor has a girlfriend who s a makeup artist who loves very colorful editorial projects - exactly the type that I love to shoot, so we are very excited to work together and create some amazing fashion/beauty editorial images.

For those who did not make it to the open house, but would still like to come by and tour the studio and see what we are all about, feel free to call and come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment